Infoaxis Cloud Backup
Infoaxis’ Cloud Backup can replace your manual, outdated backup procedures by providing a fully automated, encrypted and secure Online Backup Service
Our Cloud Backup services remove the time constraints, licensing fees and labor intensive processes that are associated with tape backup solutions. In addition the service is fully automated and scalable to any volume of data. Currently Infoaxis protects customer data sizes ranging from 50GB to over 25TB.
The solution supports all Operating Systems, Databases and Email formats and can protect these applications in various ways. So whether you run on a single Operating System Environment or have a combination of many different types, Infoaxis will design a solution to protect your network exactly how you wish. Features such as Hot Database Backup, Message Level Restore and Open File backup, means backups can run around the clock and not just once a day, out of office hours. This gives you the flexibility to protect business critical applications as often as you wish, whilst scheduling once a day backup for less critical information. As all backups run incrementally and with data de-duplication built into the solution, backup windows are short so there is minimal impact on a network.
Another key feature of the software is Bare Metal Restore. In the event of a Windows server suffering hardware failure, Infoaxis Cloud Backup can recover your device to the last point of backup in its entirety. All that is required is a physical or virtual server being available ready to restore to, with the flat Operating System installed of the same family. By recovering the C Drive, System State and Services Database, the server will restore to the exact same setup, with IP Address, machine name and Active Directory all recovered.
Customer data is protected within Infoaxis’ data centers. Backup Lifecycle Management or BLM, ensures that data protection complies with the various legislation laws that companies must abide by.
So why not contact Infoaxis today and receive advice on a best fit solution from one of our experts.
- Enterprise level Online Backup, whether you have 50GB or multiple TB’s
- Unlimited backup and restore processes
- All major Operating Systems are supported
- Local Storage allows LAN speed recovery of data
- Simple, straight forward pricing
- Web Portal with Daily Email
- Replace outdated Technologies such as tape, with a fully managed, automated, offsite solution
- Worldwide data centers
- 24 / 7 support and monitoring available
- Dedicated account management
- Proactive support, remote/phone/email
- Assistance in meeting any regulatory compliant (FAS, PCI and Freedom of Information)
- ISO 9001 and 27001 certified
- Only use / recommend market leading solutions
Can you afford to lose everything
you've worked for?