Stop waiting for your technology to break
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense – even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place?
With Infoaxis' Managed Services, we take a different approach. Our IT Managed Services were developed through years of supporting customers in many different industries. This experience has allowed us to develop a set of proactive best practices, that when implemented consistently, will provide for a reliable and dependable IT infrastructure.
Advantages of an Infoaxis Managed Services Contract:
- Predictable Budgeting & Reduced Operating Costs
FIXED pricing models allow for cost predictability
- Peace of Mind (Increased Reliability & Less Downtime)
24/7 monitoring/alerting allows for proactive maintenance, lower TCO
- Increased Security
Microsoft patch management and managed AntiVirus/AntiSpyware
- Reliable Support
Broad IT expertise. No sick days, vacations, etc.
- More Efficient Use of Internal Resources
Free up your internal resources to focus on strategic initiatives
Managed services from Infoaxis provide you with more reliable performance and more predictable expenses. That means you get more value from the technology you've already invested in, while actually reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.
The proactive best practices that we implement form the core of the process used to support your organization.
- 24/7 Network & Workstation Monitoring And Alerting
- Windows Server Monitoring And Alerting
- Active Directory Monitoring And Alerting
- Event Log & Application Log Monitoring And Alerting
- Automated Microsoft Patch Management
- Managed AntiVirus & AntiSpyware
- Desktop Policy Management (USB, CDROM Lock Down, etc.)
- Online Case Management: Ticketing & Help Desk
- Robust & Customizable Reporting: Executive Summary, System Inventory, etc.
- Real Time Change Management Auditing, Alerting, And Reporting
- Vendor Management
- Secure Remote Access
- Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Virtual CIO Service
- UNLIMITED Remote and On-Site Support
Virtual CIO Service
Effective Information Technology (IT) is key to your organization's success. IT represents a significant portion of your budget and is in constant flux. Large organizations have a Chief Information Officer (CIO) to sort through these various issues. But small-to-medium sized businesses do not have the luxury of having a CIO on staff and typical business executives are not IT experts and have other responsibilities that prevent them from spending more time in this critical area.
This is where our Virtual CIO service adds significant value:
- Align IT strategy and focus with overall business objectives
- Business system technology planning
- IT budget analysis (Upgrade system? Outsource development? Hosting?)
- Cloud computing (Evaluate potential benefits. Does it make sense for your business?)
- Up to quarterly reviews of IT results and plans
- Project planning and management
- Personnel reviews and recruiting
- Help with software evaluation
All this for a predictable, FIXED monthly fee.
Want to take advantage of a
breakthrough alternative to break/fix?