Infoaxis Anywhere™ Webtop
Imagine having access to your entire organization’s applications and data from anywhere in the world using a simple browser? Whether working from a Windows Desktop, Notebook, Thin Client or Smartphone, the iMac, iPhone or iPad – even the new Android Smartphone or Tablet, you are ready to for the next generation of computing.
The Infoaxis AnywhereTM Webtop can be thought of as a cross between a corporate intranet and a web desktop that unifies windows and web-based applications to deliver the ideal cloud computing experience.
Everything you need to run your business appears on your screen, very much like how you’re working now. But unlike a traditional IT approach, or a traditional plus cloud apps (half-in/half-out), it’s headache-free and works anywhere on any device.
If your employees like the look of the iGoogle portal page, they can have their IT housed in the same iGoogle framework–complete with iGoogle widgets.
- No upfront hardware costs
- No on-going server hardware/software upgrade costs
- Most software licensing costs included
- Your data is backed up in a secure SAS70 data center
- Users can get access from anywhere (w/internet connection and web browser)
- Multiple devices supported: PC, MAC, thin client, iPad (nearly any device with internet access)
- LOW bandwidth requirements
- Help desk support for users
- Easily expandable for additional remote users or offices
- Infrastructure housed in a highly secure, high-availability SAS70 data center
This solution essentially eliminates the operational burden of dealing with server hardware, licensing, maintenance, and data backup.
You get all this for a fixed monthly fee based on number of users; allowing you to properly budget your yearly IT expenditures based on a predicable cost.
Features and Benefits
- HA (High availability) Enterprise Class Infrastructure
- Secure SAS70 Datacenter
- Cisco Security and Intrusion Prevention
- Postini Spam Filtering
- Support for iPhones, Blackberries, iPads and DROID devices
Flexible licensing and upgrades included
- Microsoft Office Suite
Simple access (3 Easy Steps)
1. Login with your secure credentials from a supported browser (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari):
2. Install appropriate plug-in (one time per device):
3. Start working: